Pasturization and Homogenization
Pasteurized or homogenized food products are a big no!!
List of artificial sweeteners that are a no-no: aspartame, erythritol, NutraSweet, splenda, fructose corn syrup, saccharin, sucralose.
Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils are toxin to the body. (Trans-fats)
Artificial preservatives, flavors, additives these need never be used in a healthy diet
Coconut oil, olive oil, flax seed oil, avocado oil, and raw nuts
Meat and Dairy Products
Again when eating any animal, meat or dairy products make sure they are 100%grass fed.
All fats are not bad, in fact we need fats in our daily diet. We want to eat fats like avocado, extra virgin olive oil, nuts, coconut oil, olives, butter from 100% grass fed
Try adding color to your meals, such as carrots, red, yellow, orange, green peppers, beets, eggplant, especially dark green veggies to your meals, and you will be adding health, and vigor.
Eat your dark green veggies everyday and twice a day if you can. You will reap the rewards in eating healthy, for you will become healthy.
Healthy Seeds and Nuts
Seeds and nuts are a great food source, however I do not recommend more then a quarter of a cup per day.
Chia, quinoa, sunflower, pumpkin, flaxseed, hemp, oat groats are a good food source
Anti-Acidic Morning Drink
Anti-acidic morning drink consists of 10oz. w/1tbl Bragg’s cider vinegar w/1tp locally honey.
Other Healthy Foods
- Pastured eggs
- Macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, pine nuts, pecans, Brazil nuts, pistachio nuts
- Fresh fruit in season
- Kale, Swiss chard carrots, collard green, beets, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, onions, tomatoes, turnips, celery, sweet potatoes, spinach, asparagus, potatoes, avocado, leeks, peas, all kinds of squash
- Bok Choy, romaine lettuce, chard, Boston red lettuce, cilantro, mushrooms, fresh turmeric, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, cucumber, collards, parsley
- Spices, herbs, all kinds of legumes
- Wild salmon, wild Halibut, Pastured chicken, Pastured eggs, wild turkey 100 % grass fed beef, 100% grass bison, venison, elk
- Mushrooms of all variety that is safe to eat